The Old Japanese Hospital is directly across the street from Sugar King Park. It was used by the Japanese as a hospital until WW II. In the late 1990's it was completely restored and became the Northern Marianas Museum. The museum has a great selection of artifacts from the ancient Chamorro culture to WWII. It is also home for the treasure of artifacts recovered from the Spanish galleon, 'Concepcion' that sank in Agingan Bay in 1638.
Underground WWII bomb shelter.
Inside the bunker.
This was originally the front of the hospital. Over the years the main road switched from this side of the hospital to the other side. Now this is the back side of the Old Japanese Hospital.